Monday, June 22, 2009

Stars

So here we are….
Like weightless stars
Gazing awareness at the beauty of the earth below

We woke up stars among stars
For so long we hung
Miraculously
In mid-air

And now
Realizing our disparity
When will I fall?
We ask
When will we land amidst our humanity?

For so long we hung
Assumingly miraculously
With no strings attached

We looked down upon the beauty of the earth below
Now hopelessly awaiting our fall….

Timeless space
When will you let me go?

Let go…

As I fell the earth’s beauty became apparent
Apparently as those hidden images
In those posters found in a “Gimmick Store”

The beauty all around me
Creation in the trees
Creation in the passing foul
Creation in hydrogen filled clouds
Oxygen the doubtless wonder

Beautiful is the romance
Between earth and sky
The essence of birth
In every blooming daffodil
And closing urchin

An ocean of adventure
Seems to call my name

Independence from the galaxy
Yearns my soul
The despairing beauty to crash and burn

Oh how I loathe the earth
And its beauty
How sweet is the taste
Of the fresh rain
Fresh summer

Your creation oh Lover of My Soul
Is where I found you?

How beautiful were the stars in space
In my deception

How beautiful is the earth
I have fallen upon
In truth

No comments: